A simply lovely wedding & reception for 114 guests from May 2018. The couple was married in the Chapel with the glowing cathedral window backdrop, by the groom’s brother. The receiving line led guests to the Fireside Lounge before heading down to the Ballroom. The groom pulled off the most thought-out, dramatic and unique grand march we have yet seen to get the reception started. The golden throwns were used at the head table and for the classic “shoe game.”
Buffet meal by Premier Catering by Yankee Jack's Public House of Chef Carved Ham with Dijon Mustard & Honey, Broccoli…
Read more about this post.
View more posts.
Eau Claire Masonic Ballroom at a Glance:
- Exclusive use. All yours, all day! With up to two days to decorate and one day to undecorate.
- 100-500 guest ballroom with personalized layout
- 400 guest theater with backdrops and sound system
- Vintage Fireside Lounge and dramatic entrance to our 1927 building
- Local experienced on-site caterers
- Full licensed bar
- Dedicated event coordinator
- Handicap accessible
- Complimentary date hold
- Non-members welcome!
“Everything about the building and staff were exceptional! We couldn't ask for a better place to have our wedding especially since we had a ton of people invited and they showed up [419 guests]. The coordination to make sure everything was in place with the venue and with the caterer exceeded what we thought was possible. We highly recommend booking a wedding with The Masonic Ballroom.” — Stacey & Craig, Wedding May 2017